NOTICIAS

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media

Reporte Zombie Escape Niveles ReportAAAA

Reportado:[MXS]CarotasDeOR
Lo reporta: el noobo congrat Sonrisa)
razon:i gave idea and he didn't respect me  
explication: first we played in the map jurrasickpark4 and the nemesis was very op because all the 7 second or 8 I don't know he pulled a bazooka so I said the owner must nerf this nemesis after he told me you must learn english first and my sentence was perfect then after 3 or 4 minutes I said carotasdemierda because he didn't respect me then he banished me

[Imagen: ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC]

[Imagen: ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC]
Responder

After reviewing the chat history I have seen that the two have offended each other, starting with the moderator.

Try not to insult any player, if someone says something that offends you, you can ask them not to do it.

I will lower the restriction time from 3 hours to 1 hour. I will also notify the moderator that you do not have to make fun of other users.

PS: what country are you from? it makes me curious.
PD2: my English is more bad.
Firma de AxelBetter
[Imagen: 76561198126322593.png][Imagen: SavKzsm.jpg]
Responder

Ok, supongo que tendré que hacer la justificación en ambos idiomas.

[ESP]

Bueno, el ban es motivo de tu ofensa directa, que ninguna relación guarda con respecto a lo que te sugerí, pues durante varios mapas hacías comentarios en un inglés bastante básico y difícil de leer y comprender, e incluso algunos usuarios hicieron referencia a ello (prueba de esto está en los logs). Lo lógico es que si deseas decir o proponer algo, lo hagas bien, y por ello comente que debías por lo menos de aprender inglés de forma debida

[Imagen: G1goWev.jpg]

Luego de unos minutos hiciste un comentario totalmente fuera de lugar y de forma directa me insultaste diciendo lo siguiente:

[Imagen: cqbwsqe.jpg]

Con lo que procedí a banearte.

[ENG]

Ok, the ban goes on because of your direct offense, that is no related in any form to what i suggested you, because during several maps you were making comments in a very basic form of english, that was very hard to read and undestand, even several users were making comments referring it (proof in logs). If you want to say or suggest anything in another language besides to spanish the logic way is to say it proper, so that's why i said you what i say (first spoiler).

After a couple minutes you said a very offset and offensive comment (second spoiler)
And that's why i banned you.
Firma de CaraotasDeOro
[Imagen: 191781?type=large]
[Imagen: 209192?type=large]
[Imagen: 76561198007666387.png]
Oie ke cy ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)