NOTICIAS

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media

Desbaneo Zombie Escape Niveles Desbaneado

Topic:[Zombie Escape ] desban el noobo congrat Sonrisa)

Banned:el noobo congrat Sonrisa)
Banned by the admin:NICKSHOTXD and BY the server
Time: 1 week
Reason why he banned me: because i was cheating
Explication: i was cheating with bhop and the server banned for 1 week but when i came back after 1 day i wouldn't have ban and i stopped my cheat
after that i was playing without cheat and the admin nickshotxd give me a permanent ban
inicdent day : 27/03/2020

[Imagen: ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC]
Responder

The reason why i banned you is because you join to server with active ban. Is well that you stop using cheat, but you had to wait that ban ended.
Firma de NICKSHOTXD
Zombie Escape

[Imagen: 84329.png]
[Imagen: 50363.png]

Policias vs Aliens

Responder

Sad Triste Triste you can reduice the time , please  Indeciso Indeciso
Responder

Hi, first of all you will have to wait for the answers of a staff. About the hacks, never use any of that again and reinstall the cs. I recommend installing steam and buying the original cs, only if the staff gives you another chance, but try not to use any kind of cheat again. You can master the bhop while you continue practicing, the time may vary but the you will see that you will get results Sonrisa
Responder

Wait for a moderator to answer this topic to see what it does with your ban. Like Alejandro Mejia said.
Firma de NICKSHOTXD
Zombie Escape

[Imagen: 84329.png]

Policias vs Aliens

Responder

Your account has been blocked mainly because you have evaded the bans you received from the server.
But as I mentioned here (Report), if I was going to allow you one more chance, as long as you meet the above condition, I will reduce your account lockout to a ban of about 1 day, so avoid logging in between that time period, otherwise the account will be locked again. Do not log in until the end, your IP is dynamic and constantly changing preventing the ban from being activated

Also reinstall that cs or download another that is safe.
Here is the ban: http://bans.mexicanservers.com/ban_list.php?bid=1321
Firma de Tssort
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ [Imagen: 48220.png] ▅ ▃ ▂
A hero can always with a difficult situation!
Responder

Thanks for helping me mister Peluche
as you say im gonna download a new cs and i wont cheat 
thank you very much  Sonrisa Sonrisa
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)