NOTICIAS

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media

Hello, i need help !

Dear, i forgot all my account and my password but i remember the named is [VN]Mr.Gato~! It's reset maybe 13 or more than a little because I didn't play for 2 years from June 27th 2016 until to now is March 26th 2018.How can i get it back.

Thanks for watch and hope to hear from you soon.
Responder

English:
I searched the database and can not find any account with the name you mentioned, nor is it in the accounts that were deleted on July 8, 2017.

Are you sure that's the name of the account?

Español:
He buscado en la base de datos y no se encuentra ninguna cuenta con el nombre que haz mencionado, tampoco está en la cuentas que fueron borradas el día 8 de julio del 2017.

¿Estás seguro que ese es el nombre de la cuenta?
Firma de Totopizza
Responder

[VN] Mr.Gato ~ is correct but i have change the other named but i can't remember it after or before [Imagen: ozC50lg.png]

[Imagen: YGPKjI7.png][VN] Mr.Gato ~ là chính xác nhưng tôi đã thay đổi tên khác nhưng tôi không thể nhớ nó sau hoặc trước [Imagen: ozC50lg.png]
Responder

English:
Do you have any screenshots when you play on our server?

I have not found anything, are you the only one who had access to the account?

Español:
Tienes alguna captura cuando juegas en nuestro servidor?

No he encontrado nada, eres el único que tenía acceso a la cuenta
Firma de Totopizza
Responder

I don't have but i'm the only had access the account

I don't have but i'm the only had access the account. Can you check the [VN]**[S]r.Gato.!**  too ? I have to change that named but i have got BANNED and i forgot that  Did i have change the named yet  ???

I think  My latest named is [T]he[G]ood[D]ie[Y]oung because the last time go to server is March 19th 2017
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)