NOTICIAS

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media

Desbaneo Zombie Escape Niveles Unban

i think i've said everything

You were banned 2 years ago for unbaneed // hack, and I doubt if free as well. What you can be granted since it has been many years is to allow you one more opportunity which will start from 0, that is, a new account. Take it or leave it?
Firma de ZuvKillah
[Imagen: 64751.png]

[Imagen: 76561198264243422.png]
[Imagen: i6iwrlk.gif]

Start from 0 means all my resets will be gone ? that's like creating a new acount ..

Start from 0 means all my resets will be gone ? that's like creating a new acount ..

Exactly, that's what I mean
Firma de ZuvKillah

then there's no need to request the unban i can use another name .... Pleaaase Bro just one more chance i swear it was a misunderstanding one more chance Triste

Sure, the opportunity is being given, but I do not think you can use that account again. Many users who are accused of free are given a new opportunity with a new account. You are accused of several things according to the bans registry. So the last and only opportunity is that, create a new account and start at 0. I think we're pretty supportive to let you do this, since you're not supposed to be here, however, I'm giving you the pass to a "new beginning". Take advantage of these days there is more experience on the server, do as you want.
Firma de ZuvKillah

Thank You Sonrisa

I invite you to read the rules again and I hope you have matured so as not to commit any infractions, think that everyone here has fun. If you commit an infringement, be it free, spam, flood or whatever, you will be banned and you will not have another chance, after all here what we do is have fun, good luck n.n
Firma de ZuvKillah

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)