NOTICIAS

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media

Free For All got banned permant for free ._.

can you unban me ? at least like ban me for a week but permant df is that i never heard of admin banning someone permant for free -_- even in zombie plague server's they dont ban you for free

Archivos adjuntos Miniatura(s)

Hi friend, I have been watching you for 2 maps, You and * tk * were doing free "let yourself be killed, do not kill yourself waiting for the game to end so that both gain experience, let the human escape." (What you were doing is not killing yourself waiting for the game to end so that you both gain experience).
Not only do I have the proof, also what you commented on the server is recorded in the "registry" (It is a recorder of the words that we wrote through the chat, of the ze).
If you have doubts about what you did for me there is no problem, you can see the video I left here.
The decision of prohibition or prohibition will not give me, since I would have to wait for someone from the staff to give the final verdict.
Good luck!!! 

https://mega.nz/#!Ld0TyAhT!Qz3USxXZMbVEiKIT9OmNrVBxaD4bW7LMlS6tZ3dxfpA 

Esta seria la evidencia la dejo para el staff, Ya saben como es el proceso, descargan el archivo lo meten en cstrike de su carpeta counter strike 1.6, 
Luego entran al juego y en la consola escriben viewdemo yolodd.dem  

PD: el usuario que se llama [GOD] yolo123 soy yo grabando.  

PD2: El free que se estaba ejecutando es el de "Dejar que el tiempo acabe para que los dos equipos contrarios ganen experiencia"
Firma de StormShadow
[Imagen: 20660.png][Imagen: 20660.png][Imagen: 20660.png]

(10/09/2017, 05:53 AM)Stormshadow4312 escribió:  Hi friend, I have been watching you for 2 maps, You and * tk * were doing free.
Not only do I have proof, Also What you commented in the server is recorded in the "logs" As the log or logs It is a recorder of the words that we write through the chat of the ze.
If you have doubts about what you did for me there is no problem, you can see the video I leave here.
The decision of the ban or desban will not give me, as you would have to wait for someone from the staff to give the final verdictGran sonrisa.
 Good luck!!!

if you really saw me for 2 maps xD then  i think i have a proof that i said its not free  :Sonrisa unless you are blind and you didnt saw that and like really man ban permant xD  and another thing its not free if u dont let the human kills you  and most of times i was afk  like u saw me for 4 rounds only  u call that free ? xD

xDD 
PD2: El free que se estaba ejecutando es el de "Dejar que el tiempo acabe para que los dos equipos contrarios ganen experiencia"
you said it your self :') i told him not to kill each other so we both gain xp and u told me about it xD 
so xD and pls no offense but ban permant for a reason like that ? thats fucked up  man .. :/ 

Good morning, In the community we have the policy and regulation of NO FREE. I saw the demo of the game and it is clear that the two players broke the rules.

1. It is prohibited to do "Free" or to include other players in doing it.

Examples of Free:
- When a zombie player does not attack the rest of the players.
- When a zombie suicides.
- Whatever action taken to prevent death so as to allow the easy gaining of experience.
- Those implicated in this action will not be tolerated and will be punished with a permanent ban of their account, ip, or steamid.

The report is rejected, the admin did the right thing.
Firma de AxelBetter
[Imagen: 76561198126322593.png][Imagen: SavKzsm.jpg]

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)