NOTICIAS

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media

Zombie Escape server bugs ._.

Sorry guys i dont speak spanish so try to use google traduction if you dont speak english :p
anyway i dont know why its only me the server bugs for  always at this time "12.00 pm"
the server bugs for me .. i cant buy any gun neither choose a class zombie or open the menu for choosing the class zombie and when round ends i dont get the win xp only after 20 sec later and the weapons menu doesnt appear for me only after long time  can you fix it ? or help me ._.
Responder

Good, eh the servers are good should be the host change they made so you can not buy weapons or choose classes

I recommend that you enter when there are less than 13 players on the server or when they are about to change the map 

Do not use translator this is real Pacman 
Firma de Andresitum2
no pierdas tu tiempo leyendo esto, tuve que poner un comentario random porque no se me ocurre nada y no sigas leyendo esto, porque sigues leyendo, ya deja de leer esto.
Responder

but the players never join while its morning in my country and server doesnt get full only at this time :/
Responder

This problem is cause the server don't send the needed messages required, your do not can solutioner the problem, only can a member of Staff with range "Programador (Programmer) Or Adminstrador (Administrator)", but your wait for the new server of "Zombie Escape".

This problem is removed with the new server, only wait Gran sonrisa
Firma de Totopizza
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)