NOTICIAS

Calificación:
  • 28 voto(s) - 2.61 Media

UNBAN ME

[AMXBans] Screenshot taken on player CTF (79.114.136.172) 17.02.2015 - 01:25:24 by admin Otaku [S]andy
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console

Hey ... i did`nt do anything , i really love to play here ... i don`t have another hobby , when i`m not working i play a little ZE on your server ... why do you ban me ? Triste i don`t understand ... and it`s about my version of counter strike please forgive me ... other i can`t play and i don`t have a good pc to play other version of CS ... please help me and unban me Triste(( today i lost my job and i don`t have anything to do ....

You are steam crack, download counter strike no steam (version default) or buy counter strike in steam.
Your counter strike (crack) was banned.

My bad english. Freezing
Firma de Sinaloense
[Imagen: 1.png]

1 de Mayo del 2012 - Mexican Servers
6 de Enero del 2012 - Fun Maps
16 de Agosto del 2012 - Zombie Escape
9 de Octubre del 2014 - Normal
13 de Enero del 2016 - Zombie Plague

Hey ,, i got banned again , and i even received an DESTROY to my CS .... WTF ???????? the only thing i think i did today i just say to 2 kids to "SHUT THE FUCK UP " because i cannot concentrate to the game and they fuck my brain out with their mics ... i didn`t know i can mute them , Scarface explained to me how to muted them , look if it`s that problem ... i`m sorry ... if isn`t i wanna know for WHAT THE FUCK I GET DESTROY ? Sinaloense you just let me play after my ban CS version of steam fake , not i found some version that work on my pc , and i get DESTROY Triste(( FOR GOD SAKE .... life isn`t fair

Calm down... Go to reinstall your CS, is the only way to fix the game. Give me your IP (http://www.cualesmiip.com/) and I will unban u... which is the name of the admin who gave you ban?

The next time, please use the format to report adm's pls

http://mexicanservers.com/foros/anuncio-...e-reportes

Firma de MXS Facebook
[Imagen: 34qmnat.gif]

Cual es mi IP
Tu IP real es 79.114.139.43
(79-114-139-43.dynamic.brasov.rdsnet.ro)
No navegas a través de proxy

also i want to say to you that my ip is dinamic , it`s change the valors every time i reconect internet Confundido

sorry for the bad format ,i did`nt know you have a format here for unbaning .... by the way ... i don`t know spanish and also i don`t know the name of the admin because my CS failed and trow me to desktop and when i retry to connect i see i`m banned , and the CS is broken and destroyed Confundido thanks for helping me !

Ok, to fix your CS, reinstall
If you have dinamic ip, u should be to play without problem.
Firma de MXS Facebook
[Imagen: 34qmnat.gif]

I just get sunday a ban for camping on stairs and today my ban expired and when i try to reconnect 4 times i get banned again ? For what god sake i deserve this ??? Otaku Sandy do you really hate me enough to ban me every single time when i you see me on the server ? I make 5 resets in 5 -6 mounth and this is my PRICE ? Triste

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)