Mexican Servers
Zombie Escape Niveles ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - Versión para impresión

+- Mexican Servers (https://www.mexicanservers.com)
+-- Foro: Counter-Strike Mapas (https://www.mexicanservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Foro: Mapas (https://www.mexicanservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Tema: Zombie Escape Niveles ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door (/showthread.php?tid=5786)

Páginas: 1 2

ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - pavle - 03/12/2018

Hello guys i am new in the forum and as you can see i don't speak spanish what i want to know is the password of the door in ze_queseyo and thank you  

the guy that created the map called totopizza

RE: ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - Totopizza - 03/12/2018

Hello @pavle, welcome to our community, give me a good reason why I should make the password public, there are very few players who have guessed that password.

RE: ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - pavle - 03/12/2018

ohhh thats so cool i am talking with the guy that created the map well man i am big fan of your maps you're a good mapper and about the reasons why you should give the password i have tried a lot's of possibilites man but none of them works i even tried 0000 numbers xD but didnt work after all it's still your decsion if you wanted to let it private my friend it's just because the map was created in 04/02/2016 so it's been like 2 years since you created the map it's still your choice if you want to make it public or not and thank you for answering me my friend

RE: ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - Totopizza - 03/12/2018

I'll leave the password here, good luck:

Digit:
1. 1
2. 100x0
3. Ɛ+3
4. 12/4

RE: ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - pavle - 03/12/2018

ohhh man this puzzle is hard for me does the password contain 5 numbers ?

10?3?

i didnt understand this Ɛ+3

and i think 5 i need to know it my self right TOTOPIZZA ?

RE: ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - NICKSHOTXD - 03/12/2018

10635?

RE: ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - [M]adnezz - 03/12/2018

Si mal no recuerdo la contraseña va al revés...

RE: ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - [M]adnezz - 04/12/2018

(03/12/2018, 10:31 PM)Beberly69 escribió:  
(03/12/2018, 09:43 PM)[M]adnezz escribió:  
Si mal no recuerdo la contraseña va al revés...
@Madnezz, honey the password didn't have only 4 digits? or  were 5?
  I love you Corazón

Nope, i remember when someone said the password but i forget it, i'm really sure that were 5 instead of 4

RE: ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - Alexis de Anda - 04/12/2018

A boat Ride in a sea, No people was in there, Eigth islands can look there and three couples live in every island and all those couples have Five sons. G Luck

RE: ze_queseyo_beta2 map password door - pavle - 05/12/2018

guys i tried about 86 combinations but it didnt work took me about 30 minutes does anyone know the  password of the door and thanks in advance ?

TOTOPIZZA gived us a hard puzzle :p

wait a moment Alexis de Andra did you just wrote a puzzle or what ? i think i understand what you mean by your puzzle 

A boat ride in the sea = you mean its 1 Boat so the number is 1 right ?

No people was in there = no people in the boat so the number is 0 right ?

Eight islands can look there  = there is 8 islands there so the number is 8 right ?

three couples live in every island = there is 3 couples in every island so the number is 3 right ?

all those couples have five songs = all the couples have 5 songs so the number is 5 right ?

and if we maked a combination it's going to be 10835 am i right Alexis ?

wait i will try the password in the map and see if it works

P.S : it's not working guys i just tried 10835 in the map it's not working :'( does anybody have the right password for the door ?